The USB 2.0 to RS422/RS485 Cable provides a simple and easy to connect between the USB and RS422/RS485 ports interface. Ideally for PC, thin client or servers to provide instant RS422/RS485 ports expansion via USB ports. USB to RS422/RS485 industrial intelligent converter,no power supply needed,plug-and-play. USB485 is a kind of USB to RS485/422 industrial intelligent converter. It is the best solution for the communication between USB and RS422/RS485.
– Standards: Compliant with USB 2.0, downward compatibility, and standard RS422, RS485.
– USB signal: VCC, DATA+, DATA-, GND
– RS422 signal: T/R+, T/R-, RXD+, RXD, GND
– RS485 signal: T/R+, T/R, GND
– Working mode: asynchronous working, point-to-point or point-to-more, full duplex 4-line, half duplex 2-line.
– Directional control: Using data flow automatic control technology, automatic control and data transmission criterion.
– Band Rate: 300-921600bps, automatically detects serial signal rate.
– load capacity: support to more each converter allows connecting 32 RS422 interface RS485 or equipment.
– Transmission range: 1200meter of RS422/485, 5m of USB cable.
– Interface Protection: 600W surge protection, Plus/Minus 15KV Esd protection.
– Interface: USB A Male, DB9 Male.
– signal indication: red for power, green for data sending, yellow for data receiving.
– Transmission media: twisted-pair or shielded wire.
– Transmission rate: 921600bps at 300M, 38400bps at 600M, 9600bps at – 1.2KM.
– Size: 1.2M length, convertor 66 mm * 39 mm * 20 mm.
– Operating environment: -25 Degree Celsius to 70 Degree Celsius, relative humidity at 5% to 95%.
– Support Windows98 / Windows2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / ME, Linux, MAC, Android, Arduino.
1 * CD Driver
1 * DB9 to 5P Converter
1 * USB to RS422 / RS485 Converter
Support Windows98 / Windows2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / ME, Linux, MAC, Android, Arduino. Support two-way transmission, support 32/64 bit systems.
Pro grade USB to RS485 / RS422 converter. It easily lets you connect any RS485 or RS422 device directly to your computer’s USB port.
Ideal for industrial environments, the serial port converter provides 15KV ESD protection on all signal pins to protect costly and often sensitive control equipment against electrical damage.
It is designed with a high performance quality processor chip (FTDI Chipset) and conversion circuitry which makes this USB to RS485 converter one of the most reliable adapters on the market.